Frequently Asked Questions

The first thing you should do is EMAIL US for a free and confidential assessment to see if you have a case. If the legal staff determines that your case has merit then they will arrange an appointment for you to meet with a member of the legal team in person.

In order to obtain legal services, parties are required to enter into a contract with the Law Offices and will need to sign a retainer agreement and may be required to pay a retainer fee. Many of our cases are taken on contingency which means that the attorneys do not get paid unless your case is settled out of court or won in a jury trial. Contingency fees are usually a percentage of the winnings and vary depending on the circumstances of the case. In some situations, our attorneys will work on an hourly basis.

Absolutely! We have several cases throughout the United States and also Internationally. If you have been wronged we will travel to help you obtain the justice you deserve.

Every case is different. Lawsuits can take several years to get resolved and also require a significant amount of time. We have great perseverance and will help you every step of the way. Mediation is a great way to resolve issues out of court and are often a swifter and less expensive way to resolve a dispute. Check out our page on Mediation Services!

We are involved in several Class and Mass Action Lawsuits which is when a group of people with the same or similar injuries sue one defendant for the same reason, product, or action.

Statutes of Limitations are the laws that require that a person brings their suit within a certain timeframe after their injury. Statutes of Limitations vary from state to state and also from case to case. If you have been injured or wronged it is best to contact us immediately to ensure that the case is within the statute of limitations.

Feel free to call our office or email us for an update of your case. It is very important that you keep in touch with us if you move or change your telephone number. Lawsuits take time and we need to be able to contact you or you may be dropped from the suit.

No. There are several things that you can do to resolve a dispute without taking legal action.

If you have been injured at work make sure you have filed workers comp. If you have had an issue with a product you can write complaint letters to the manufacturer and send copies to the Better Business Bureau and other federal agencies such as the Federal Trade Commission. In the letters ask for action and for the company to respond. Document everything and follow up if they do not reply. It may be appropriate to settle a dispute in small claims court or to pursue other means of resolution. We can help you decide what course of action is right for you.

If your case is lost it may be eligible for appeal. We will fight as long as we have to for you and we will fight hard.